- Power available from Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.from 220 KV sub-station, linked with the state grid by 220 KV circuit line
- 1500 MW gas based by Torrent Power, co-developer of Dahej SEZ (construction started)
- 2640 MW coal based by Adani Power (construction started)
- GIDC supplies 33 MGD raw water drawn from Narmada river
- GWSSB provides drinking water through Narmada Canal
- 100 MGD additional water supply network
- Separate water supply network of 20 MLD in SEZ
- O&M of water infrastructure through a SPV - Gujarat PCPIR Services Ltd. (JV of GIDC and Multi Mantech)
- GSPL state-wide gas grid handles over 13 MMSCMD through its 2200 km network. This covers the PCPIR
- Gujarat Gas network close to GPCPIR, at Ankleshwar (3 MMSCMD)
- All gas suppliers to extend network
- Network of BSNL and private companies.
- WLL - BTS available at Dahej and Vagra
- Broadband (Tier II)
- Broadband (DSLAM)
- Wimax facility to be provided by BSNL
- 80 hectare chemical logistic park planned in PPP mode. Land earmarked.
- JV Company of GIDC and IL&FS IDC formed to select developer
- Will be the only chemical logistic park in India
- GIDC to form SPV Company in JV with Kribhco Infrastructure Ltd. (KRIL) to develop a CFS in PCPIR
- 7 ITIs in PCPIR and within 30 km radius
- Skill up-gradation centers set up by GIDC and private companies such as Essar, ABG Shipyard, L&T etc.